Oct 302012
We would like to apologize for putting up the dates prematurely. We are currently still working on finalizing a contract and will put up the official dates when we get them.
We heard that several community members would be disappointed if we competed with notacon so we have taken our contract back to the hotel for re-evaluation. We hope this will result in a more favorable date, but we won’t know for sure until about next month.  As soon as the contract is finalized we will make sure to let everyone know and we are so sorry for making you wait.